How It Happens
It’s much easier than you think. Just tell us a little about your business and what you want to achieve with your new business website, and we’ll do the rest. Our goal is to help you realize your website communication and public relations goals and accomplish it—while giving you the best possible experience.
- Meet with your project coordinator.
- Tell us your goals.
- Email information to us (brochures, lists, forms, documents, newsletters, etc.).
- Sit back and relax while we do the rest.
- Your project coordinator will be with you every step of the way to answer your questions and keep you updated on the progress of your new site (as well as make sure everything on our end moves along as quickly and as seamlessly as possible).
- One of our professional copywriters will create a sitemap for your new site. It will definitely have easy and intuitive navigation, and we’ll be sure to get your approval before moving forward. Then, using the information you provide and a bit of research we’ve done on your competitors, our copywriter will write every page of your website in a professional and inviting tone.
- One of our graphic designers will design the website according to your taste and budget. You’ll see and approve of the design prototype before we go with it. (Take a look at our design and pricing options.)
- Our team of website professionals will develop your website with your custom written content, hyperlinking text as applicable.
- Our graphics team will “dress up” your new site with colorful and appropriate royalty-free images (or you can provide your own images) to enhance your design.
- Our user interface team will ensure that everything on the entire website functions correctly in various browsers (Chrome, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari), in both desktop and mobile formats.
- Our ADA compliance team will make sure your new website is fully functional for all disabled users.
- We’ll host your new website on a secure, redundant, state-of-the-art server that is permanently connected to the internet.
It doesn’t end there. This isn’t just a content management system (CMS) that you’re left alone to figure out how to use and manage. Nope! You are trying to run a business, and who has time to learn additional skill sets, right?
We are with you day in and day out, keeping your new website as beautiful and professional as the day it was created. Just send us your updates through our simple update portal, and we’ll take care of them for you quickly and accurately. And our quality control team will perform regular and ongoing quality control checks, just to be sure your site is free of broken links and outdated information and that the various mobile views remain pristine.
We don’t take vacations or leave. We don’t move on to new positions, leaving you with somebody new to train. We don’t tire of it. We don’t get overwhelmed. We don’t quit. Day after day, year after year, we are your partners, helping you communicate with and serve your customers with levels of customer service that are becoming more and more rare.
And did we mention that we can do all of this for as low as $189 per month? If this sounds interesting, give us a call today at (888) 750.4556 and ask for Jim, or request a no-pressure quote.